JLR JDiag Elite II Pro With Laptop For Jaguar & Land Rover
JLR JDiag Elite II Pro Advantages:
1. The JDiag Elite II Interface can connect with Laptop via wifi,the wifi is for diagnostic only, please do not use wifi for programming.
2. JLR software was installed in laptop, It can do Diagnostic and offline/online programming, if you want to do online programming, you need to buy online account from car dealer.
3. Software was preinstalled,ready to work.
4. Software Include: JLR SDD Offline and JLR SDD Online
5. It’s Multi-languages,you can set the language by yourself
JDiag Elite II Pro is a professional programming equipment which can fully support the international programming protocols SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2, can support ECU programming for hundreds of models from dozens car brands, it has powerful functions, stable performance, professional intelligence, is the best choice for the comprehensive vehicle maintenance shop to do the high-ranking professional vehicle diagnosis and programming.
This one is Standard package,the hardware is JDiag Elite II Pro Interface, OBDII Cable, USB Cable and Lan cable, There has no old car adapter inside, so it only work for JLR Cars after 1996.
If you need other adapters, please CLICK HERE to order it.
Operate System: Windows 7
Hard Disk: 160GB SSD
Software Language: English
Software Version: V149
Laptop we offer (Optional):
1. Refurbished Dell E6430 Laptop,4G RAM,i5 CPU
2. Refurbished Panasonic CF53 Laptop,4G RAM,i5 CPU
JDiag Elite II Technical Parameters:
CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
Fo-rd SCP (J1850PWM)
G-M Class2 (J1850VPW)
Ch-rysler SCI (J2610)
Compliant to SAE J2534 (Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-1 (Dec 2004) SAE J2534-2 (Dec 2014)
Compliant to ISO 22900-1 MVCI physical layer
Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 or Aux
6 General purpose analog inputs (0-27V, 2Ksps, 12 bit)
Ground pins 9, 12, or 15
Internal Compact Flash slot (must be configured when ordering)
Optional external Compact Flash slot
JDiag Elite II Specifications
Operating voltage: 7-26 Volts
VCI Size: 20cm (L) x 14cm (W) x 4.5cm (H)
Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
1 x Elite II Pro Interface
1 x OBDII Cable
1 x Lan Cable
1 x USB Cable
1 x Laptop (Optional)
1 x Power Supply